Room B, 16/F, Times Tower, 391-407 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: (852)2827 6766
Fax: (852)2827 6870
As a world-class travel and leisure destination where annually attracts 30 million tourists, Macau is a city of unlimited opportunities for business. Being a free port which provides easy entrances for businessmen and capitals from all over the world, Macau is a city that second to nowhere else to host CCFA 2014. The hosted-buyer program and overwhelming promotion of CCFA 2014 will provide the participants with an efficient platform and sufficient support for business negotiation. The cultural and creative industry in Macau has been an emerging and powerful fuel for boosting up the local economy, thanks to the diversified economic policies and mass supports from Macau SAR Government. Any party who has intense interest to meet collaborators in other countries, enhance the international communication and enrich the business network is cordially invited to participate in CCFA 2014.
- Coastal International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Coastal International Exhibition (Macau) Co., Ltd.
- HK Wen Wei Po Ltd.
- The Chinese Association of Religious
- China Federation of Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurs
- The Chinese Overseas Publishing House
- Asian Pacific Cultural Creative Association
- Paper Communication Exhibition Services
- HK Wen Wei Po Daily Int’l Public Relations Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Zongfeng Cultural Communication CenterBeijing Zongfeng Cultural Communication Center
- Zhong Qiao Daguan (Beijing) International Cultural Exchange Company Limited
- Macau Expo Group Ltd.
- David's Marketing Communication Ltd.
- Coastal International Exhibition (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Government of the Macao S.A.R., The Cultural Affairs Bureau
- Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Macao Convention & Exhibition Association