Room B, 16/F, Times Tower, 391-407 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: (852)2827 6766
Fax: (852)2827 6870
As a world-class travel and leisure destination where annually attracts 30 million tourists to come over, Macau is a city of unlimited opportunities for business. Being a free port which provides easy entrances for businessmen and capitals from all over the world, and with long-established advantages of convenient progress and easy approval of business registration, Macau is a city that second to nowhere else to host CCFA 2013. The hosted-buyer program and overwhelming promotion of CCFA 2013 will provide the excellent projects in China with an efficient platform and sufficient support for business negotiation. The cultural and creative industry in Macau has been an emerging and powerful fuel for boosting up the local economy, thanks to the diversified economic policies and mass supports from Macau SAR Government. Macau Arts Biennial Exhibition – Cosmopolitan Cultures and Fine Art will proudly present its debut over the period of Nov 22-24, 2013. Any party who has intense interest to meet collaborators in other countries, enhance the international communication and enrich the business network is cordially invited to participate in CCFA 2013.
- Coastal International Exhibition (Macau) Co., Ltd.
Strategic Partners :
- HK Wen Wei Po Ltd.
- The Chinese Overseas Publishing Hosue
- Chinese Cultural Industries Association of Macao (Host for Macao Area)
- Hong Kong Art & Culture Promotion Association
- Paper Communication Exhibition Services
- Coastal International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- HK Wen Wei Po Daily Int'l Public Relations Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Coastal International Exhibition (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- David's Marketing Communication Ltd.
- Government of the Macao S.A.R., Macao Economic Services
- Government of the Macao S.A.R., The Cultural Affairs Bureau
- Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Macau Government Tourist Office
- Macao Convention & Exhibition Association
- China Federation of Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurs
- Museum of Renmin University of China
Cultural and Creative Industry Investment and Development Forum
"Impel the Financial Innovation - Role of Industry Funds in Cultural and Creative Industry"
The speakers and audience will look into the development trends and financial models for the international cultural and creative industry with assistances of concrete, authentic and successful cases, in attempt to explore a unique and designated financial model for Chinese cultural and creative industry.
To assist SMEs understanding current financing options and steps of raising finace, the Forum will introduce and explain different sources of finance for the industry, recommend investment projects of great potential, share successful business models and investment opportunities in the industry, and provide a prefect occasion for venture captials and cultural and creative project owners to network and explore business opportunities.